Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Housekeeping

I dusted upstairs and down tonight, and then the power went off for almost 3 hours. (A squirrel had done something at a substation a couple miles from here.) So I had instant coffee and bread with peanut butter for supper.

 

When I got my electricity back, I read a bunch of blogs, and even managed (after several attempts) to upload a new Multiply profile picture.

 

Then I figured out how to fix my notification settings over on Facebook. (They have been awry since the last Facebook "upgrade" a few weeks ago ...)

Then I screwed something up on Facebook and so sent my daughter-in-law a message asking for help on that.

Then I cleaned out my Yahoo inbox, which had gotten out of hand in the past 24 hours.

And now I have written a blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my you have been busy makes me feel lazy . Like the picture an only stay with FB because of family hate the way it acts up so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so housekeeping in the virtual sense as well as the actual dust removal sense. I do a lot more of the virtual kind than the other kind :)

    nice profile pic!

    ReplyDelete